Monday, August 1, 2011

Shoot It Up Trip!

Alright everybody the gun trip is coming up on the 13th of this month I talked to Dave tonight at man monday. It is up to the people going up there what day you want to leave he is going up on thursday you can leave to head up there either friday afternoon or evening or saturday morning up to you when you want to head out. I believe me and Alex and Mikey B are going to head out friday evening to help dave set stuff up saturday morning. I will print up driections to heand out to people if you are going so if you want some get a hold of me. I know is heading up on Sat. morning so maybe if you want to catch a ride with give him a ring. If you are planning on staying the night bring a sleeping bag. I am asking people that are staying the whole time to bring up some money to give to dave for supplying food he will provide dinner Sat. night and breakfast Sun. morning. Also if you are planning to shoot his 50 caliber rifle he is charging $2 a round. I will be posting more info soon but if you have any questions feel free to get a hold of me.


                                                            C  

2 comments:

  1. Im leaving my house early sat morning. Im driving down in the truk and i can take some stuff if need be. Mike do you want to ride with me im coming home sat night because of jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure yet. I might go down Friday (depending on what time) and come back Sunday but I am definetly staying Saturday night. Thanks tho.

    ReplyDelete