Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ride This Weekend!

So it is going to be pretty nice this weekend and I have been itchin to get the bike out and do some riding just seeing if anybody else wants to join in on the fun. I am still trying to decide if I want to go out saturday ot sunday but I really just want to spend pretty much the whole day ridin around. So if you are interested get a hold of me and let me know or if you know of a ride going on this weekend let me know as well.




                                                C

4 comments:

  1. Depending on how jk feels and if i get enough sleep hahah im in for sat. I would not ride all day but i would hang for a few hard hours and then just head home. Dont switch around any big plans on my account cause im only going to ride for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know. I am down for either day for at least a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U-TURN RIDERS are riding Alton Hog Poker Run

    Sunday Aug 28th.... Let ride with Alton Hog. Sign Up at Teds H-D at 11:30 to 1:00 U-TURN RIDERS will meet at STL Bread Co across from St.Anthony's Hospital off hwy21 at 9:30/10:00 or (Ted's H-D 4103 Humbert Rd, Alton, IL 62002 by 11:00/11:30) .

    ReplyDelete