Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ridin on Staurday!

Alrighty I figured out that Saturday works the best for me to venture out so thats what i am going to do. We can all meet up at the Mcdonalds off of lindbergh and mueller road at 9 I am going to get there early to grab something to eat before we head out.We will leave there by 9:15 and head out I will have the route I am running a few through my head so i will decide. I am going to stay out most of the day but  i will come up with something for the people who want to head back early we wont be in the middle of nowhere. So make sure you have fuel before you meet up with us if you dont there is a mobil across the street from mcdonalds so you can get it there if need be. See y'all Saturday          




                                                              S.F.M.F


                                                                                                    C

3 comments:

  1. I will be there at 9 but won't be out all day. I will probably head back when Phil does so he doesn't get lonely and I don't get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think me and mark powers are in, we hope to see you up there.

    ReplyDelete