Monday, September 5, 2011

Wounded Warrior Fundraiser

I'm going to this. TELL ANY AND EVERYONE! Below is a link to the event. My friend Ryan is hosting. Re-send, post, and tell everyone. Cut, copy and paste the link.

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?#!/event.php?eid=218335511553765

This if brief info:

Saturday, September 10 · 9:00am - 5:00pm


It was one of Jeremy's last wishes that military personnel be taken care of and ask...ed for people to make donations to the Wounded Warrior Project in his honor.

The Marines and Army will be on hand with Humvees and other military gear. The dealership will be having a free hog roast, beverages, stunt riders, big foot monster truck, and a bikini bike wash.

Doc's will be donating the proceeds from the bikini bike wash to the Wounded Warrior Project so bring your dirty bikes and plan on having them washed!

We will have Wounder Warrior Project bracelets, stickers, and lapel pins to hand out for donations as a thank you and to show the community your support. T-shirts are available to order with a $20.00 donation.

We encourage everyone to come out, no donation is too small or too large. 100% of all proceeds will go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project and are tax deductible.

Come out and help me and Jeremy's family and friends support the troops and the memory of Jeremy and all our fallen service men and women on the 10th anniversary weekend of 9/11.

4 comments:

  1. I am in buddy what time you heading up there the shady jacks swap meet is that day didnt know if you were going to go to that too or not but i want to attend this event as well sounds like a damn good cause. Let me know what your plan is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think another good idea maybe would be to get money together as a group and donate it that way if everybody wants to pitch in I think it would be pretty cool. Just throwin it out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan. I'll send out a massive text a few days before the event and if anyone one who wants to donate (that can not not make it). Call me this week and well figure out all the details of that day. The fallen marines bike will be ridden from Texas by his dad. It would be awesome to help his widow and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be in Chicago this weekend or else I would be there. Let me know if people are donating and I will throw some cash in for sure.

    ReplyDelete