Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Sunday

Sunday some of us are going to help out the U-Turn Riders with an event they are doing blocking off streets with there bikes so if you are interested let either me or Phil know. They are meeting up at 11 at the K-Mart off of manchester just west of Hampton. So let us know asap so we can set up a meet up time to head out and meet with the U-Turn Riders. Also on Sunday it is the rat run I know for sure I am going to head down there after we finish up blocking off the streets so if you wanna roll with me it's all good. Still Need to get a count on jackets if people want them so i can send the info to Anna, so if you want one get a hold of me and tell me what size you need.


                                        C

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment