Sunday, September 25, 2011

Details from the meeting today

Ok so here is the run down for people who could'nt make the meeting today of what was discussed.We are going to put in an order for patches of the skull logo that we have on the back of our shirts so if you want a patch or you want to have it sewn on to your leather jacket or vest let me know I have to get a count and let the lady that does our embroidery know. Also we are going to get zip up hoodie jackets made up with sfmf and our nicknames stitched into them done so if you want one of those either you can buy the jacket and get it to me or phil and we will get it done for you. The patches are going to run in between $15-$18 we have to let her know the quantity that we need and then we will have a price. We discussed getting another order of shirts but maybe changing the color of the t-shirt or the ink we discussed a few colors to change it to but I am still open for suggestions. If you still want a black shirt I can get them as well if anyone just wants to stick with the black and white but before i place an order I need to get sizes so let me know. Also Mike and myself are working on getting new stikers printed up they will be a circle with the skull logo in it. We may have a work night coming up here pretty soon to wrench on shit and get some stuff squared away but I will post more details about that later. So that is about it in a nutshell as i said before if you have any suggestions or you want to get a patch or a jacket let me know so I can get a count as soon as possible thanks.



                                                   C    

1 comment:

  1. dont forget about the donation for joe and remind people about sun.

    ReplyDelete