Saturday, March 26, 2011

Something interesting



I found this picture on one of the many blogs that I look at on a daily basis and thought it would be interesting to share with everybody. If you didnt know yes west coast choppers shut down last year and Jesse James sent this pic. out yesterday on twitter of them removing the sign off of the top of his old shop in Long Beach. I have been to that shop many years ago and it as a hell of a place to see in person and to check out the craftmanship of the bikes they put out.  It is pretty sad to see the place shut down but I guess in the economy we live in now not to many people can afford $60k motorcycles. Just thought I would share it with everybody.


                                                            C

1 comment:

  1. I watched a bio on him and he had a 2 year waiting list for his bikes. The man made mad cash but never liked the lime light. Now he can go back to doing what he loves and without the headaches and stress.

    ReplyDelete