Monday, May 21, 2012

Two Things....

One, I still have that trailer I pulled behind the Heritage when we went shooting at the Pauly's farm if you guys ever want to use it for a trip. I can even help you with a hitch if need be...

Two, I know I don't come around enough to ask for a favor, but life is busy, always, and I don't even feel like I spend enough time with my family, so its hard for me to justify hanging with the boys, but if you could find it in your hearts, I would like to plan a weekend to finish my hard tail. I have my sporty road worthy and I am just going to use the frame that I have already purchased. It is a "sporty" frame set up for a small evo, a springer front end, a mounted and balanced rear tire and I think I am going to buy another fatty tire and wheel for the front. I figured if I painted the frame in advance that a good weekend with all hands on deck, could swap everything needed from the sporty to the hardtail. It was his idea....





5 comments:

  1. id be down. i have a lot of weekends booked up for june but maybe a solid man mon nigh or a hit and miss weeken in june. sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a lot going on too. If you can give me a few days in advance notice I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a lot going on too. If you can give me a few days in advance notice I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll be a minute. Didn't realize all the shit I still needed... Springer brake and bracket, seat, front wheel.... and a running bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I ordered the wheel, tire and brake bracket. I also got the bike running again. Who knew you needed a vacuum line connected to the petcock on a 1996 sporty to make fuel come out!

    ReplyDelete