Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What do you guys think of this? Price is right but miles?


1998 Electra Glide - $6500 (Wentzville, MO)
1998 Electra glide classic 79xxx miles one owner. Custom paint. Only 10xxx miles on new top end. Has .005 over size pistons, hot cam, electronic single stage ignition, Sampson mufflers, screaming eagle air filter, and Mikado carb. New rear tire and battery installed summer of 09. This is a firm price which has been reduced from $8000. Also NO trades. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. If that is what you want i would take it for a ride and make sure everything is cool with. Like you said the price is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is supposed to sending me more pictures today. I told him I had $6K to buy a bike with. I have seen these bikes with 100K, 130K and more miles. I am just mostly concerned with resale of the bike. If I get her, I will pull the tour pack off and rock a more street glide look.

    ReplyDelete