Monday, June 27, 2011

New Riding Glasses

So I was told about some glasses that are equipped with a very small video camera in them and i though that would be awesome to have when we go on rides so I used the glasses on the ride to skyview drive in movie theater and I watched the video and it is pretty f-in cool if i say so myself so I am gonna try and figure out if i can condense the video down a little bit so i can put it up on here to show everybody. I have an e-mail into the company that makes them to see if they can help me out because I cant seem to find a way to cut down the time on the video once I hear from them hopefully with some help I will try and post it.



                                                                                               C

No comments:

Post a Comment