Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday MFin Funday!!

So a few of us went up the swap meet at the loading dock today it was good lots of good shit to look at I picked up some progressive suspension adjustable shocks for the dent and alex picked up a new air cleaner cover the ride up there was a little winday to say the least I think we all felt like we got sandblasted for the shit on the roads and the trash flying around was ridiculous but hey it was a beautful day and we were riding so can't complain. Came back put the shocks on the bike and put a lowering kit on alex's bike and a new motor mount bushing so the shake has been tamed on his bike which is awesome. So all and all it was a kick ass day!

                                                      C

6 comments:

  1. It was one hell of a day. Had a blast and thanks again for helping with the mount it makes riding so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. It was a little windy at times but totally worth it. Good times all around. I hope the Architects enjoy a racoon giving them a presentation tomorrow because that is what they are going to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times even the dady hass came out fun fun. no smoke out of the plum.. hip hip horray. and mike thats wierd you mentioned a racoon because when i took my pants of after the ride one ran out of the pants leg. not sure if thats what you ment happened to you but wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil: That is exactly what I was talking about. I am glad someone figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phil: I don't even know Roundabout and I know that he not talking about something that ran out of your pants leg..Belleville swap meet Sunday April 10th at BELLE CLAIR FAIRGROUNDS. I'm riding weather permitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I post that swapt meet, i may go to that if i recover from getting off nights.

    ReplyDelete