Monday, December 5, 2011

Biker Build Off


My thoughts on tonight's show. First off what happened to the fucking 1200 mile ride ofter a build off to make sure the shit doesn't fall apart? I'd like to see that track monstrosity make it a mile. WTF Mate. The paul junior was bitchen, a little oversize. Paul JR looked 12 riding it. But her is the kicker, when you vote, you vote for the "best bike builder". Keyword builder. Obviously Jesse is the best. Which bike would I want to own and ride, Jesse's, which bike would I like to own and hang on my wall, Paul JR's. So who did I vote for? My idol, Jesse James. End rant.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you joey, have you read anything on the website of the buildoff all people ragging on jesse saying how he is a douche and shit on how he cheated on his wife and shit I didnt know that had anything to do with building a bike. It is a popularty contest junior will win because people are stupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea of the percentages? Did jr win by a landslide in this popularity contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING? i love lamp.

    ReplyDelete