Sunday, November 20, 2011

This is coming up

American Chopper Live Build-Off Between Jesse James, Paul Senior And Paul Junior. Who Should Win?

 


This show is coming up in the beginning of december should be interesting I was search through the web there is a blog about it were people are voicing there opinion on who they think will win and a lot of people are leaning towrds paul jr. to win are you kidding me. I have dealt with the teutuls before and they were very self absorbed and arrogant and there bikes are lack luster to say the least I know I know people hate on them for having a tv show and making money off of the whole chopper craze but I am speaking from personal experience on seeing there bikes and meeting them I was not impressed. On the other hand I am not saying jesse james is the greatest guy working earth but i have also see his bikes in person and they are very well put together and the parts he was using were of decent quality so if I had to pick a winner in the contest i would go with jesse james. So that is my rant over this subject just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone else had an opinion on it so post up your opinion on the comment section and we can have a debate about then check out the show and see who wins.


                                       C  

3 comments:

  1. I think City Morgue Cycles could take the trophy but that's just my unbiased opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Jesse. He builds cool shit, not the same frame and different paint each time. But I must say, they Paul JR Trike was pretty fucking cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another east coast west coast biggy smalls 2pac thing. If it does, well, west side till I die.

    ReplyDelete