Sunday, October 9, 2011

Updates about shit

Ok folks I have just about everybody's jackets that wanted one but if you still want one and havent got it to me yet better hurry up because I am taking them to Anna on tuesday so get them to me by tomorrow this is your last chance. Also I put in for a new order of stickers they are going to be round and have the skull logo in them (thanks for the help Mike) so they should be here in the next coupke of weeks. The weather is starting to change so it is turning into project season I know i am going to take apart my engine this winter and get her all cleaned up for next year. If you got any projects going and need a hand post them on here and I am sure we can all pitch in and help out. I should have some good pics coming up to put on here with The Last Hurrah ride coming up with the U-Turn riders gonna be a good time can't wait for that. Going to try and schedule meetings for every month so we can discuss stuff going on and really just sit around and shoot the shit I know i have said this before but I am bound and determined to get it lined out. So if you got anything you would like to add feel free. But that is what is shakin for right now.


                                                     C    

1 comment: