Sunday, July 31, 2011

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

A big congratulations goes out to Brian and Jenn on getting hitched yesterday the wedding was beautiful and Jenn was a beautiful bride and Brian looked was all dapper dan in his fancy clothes. I know all of us are very thankful for you including us in your guys special day (Nelson Too). You guys are loved by all of us have a safe honey moon and we will see you guys when you get back.





                                                                                  C 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you to all my awesome friends. The whole day was amazing because of you. Thank you so much, and I will see everyone in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I especially loved the candy bar. The one time I don't bring any weed....

    ReplyDelete