Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update

Okay I know I haven't been posting a lot on the blog here as of late I have been real busy with work and trying to keep up with shit around the house so the update is we got most of phil's bike back together in running order just a few things to finish and "the plum" will be good to go, Alex's bike we started on today and got the fender off he fixed his headlight ring and has to replace one of his turn signal lenses, we are trying to find him a fender for his FL so if anybody knows of anyone who may have one for a good price let us know so we can get him fixed up and back on the road. So thats all I got for now I am gonna ty and stay on top of post on here try to throw something cool on here on a daily basis.

                             C 

No comments:

Post a Comment